Top 5 Cryptocurrencies to Watch Out For in 2023
BlockFi Approved to Set up Auction for Crypto Mining Assets

Hashflow: An Innovative Solution to the shortcomings of DeFi

Recognising the problems of the Defi market, Hashflow took on the challenge and offer a superior experience connecting DeFi traders with leading market makers. With features such as very small spreads, zero slippage, low gas fees and anti-MEV (miners taking advantage of power), Hashflow may be one of Defi traders’ favorite AMMs.

1. What is Hashflow?

Hashflow is a DeFi protocol that functions as a decentralized exchange (DEX) on Ethereum that enables users to trade efficiently with multi-chain linking, eliminating slippage, and protecting transactions from MEVs.

Hashflow provides completely native cross-chain swap functionality without the use of bridges or synthetic assets, allowing for seamless transactions on one or more blockchains with guaranteed execution prices.

Hashflow’s RFQ model allows Market Makers to price any asset and is no longer limited to stablecoins or bluechip assets. This means that Hashflow can offer trading services (like options, ETFs, etc.) that were previously not possible in DeFi.

2. Problems that DeFi platforms are facing

Some of the current problems faced by DeFi platforms that the Hashflow team wants to solve are:

• Slow transaction speed and high cost: It takes about 5 to 10 minutes for investors to make a transaction. At the same time, expensive transaction fees are also a major drawback for today’s DeFi platforms.

• Lack of scalability and flexibility: Investors can only buy crypto assets on a single platform.

• No measures to limit MEV (Miner Extractable Value): Current DeFi platforms often encounter front-running types such as Sandwich attack, Displacement attack, Suppression attack.

3. What problem was Hashflow born to solve?

Trade any asset: Investors can trade many different cryptocurrencies on multiple platforms through Hashflow.

• Create a liquidity gateway in CeFi: You can trade on-chain on any platform through Hashflow. This will save you gas costs.

• Anti-MEV (Miner Extractable Value): No more Sandwich attacks or the like.

• Low Gas Fee: Investors only need to verify the signature and perform the transaction, so the gas fee is low compared to Uniswap (about 50% cheaper than Uniswap)

• Support Market Making Pool: Investors can allocate capital into these Market Making Pools to get the highest profit.

4. Hashflow’s Mechanism of Action

The working mechanism of Hashflow is quite similar to the orderbook mechanism at centralized exchanges, specifically as follows:

• For Trader: Place order -> Receive “quote price” -> confirm “quote” -> transaction completed & write to blockchain

• For Market Maker: Give a quote price -> sign and execute the transaction after the trader agrees.


5. Highlights of Hashflow

By pushing the transaction price function off-chain, Hashflow brings great benefits to traders:

• Best Price for Traders: Hashflow off-chain pricing makes quotes more accurate and therefore more profitable for traders.
• No slippage: Hashflow provides ‘display price’ as well as ‘order execution price’ to thoroughly solve the problem of slippage in the trading process.
• Trader Protection Mechanism from MEV: Hashflow helps protect all profits made by traders, by using cryptographic signatures to disable front-running execution.
• Cross-chain asset swap without demand: Hashflow allows traders to enjoy all of the above benefits when swapping tokens from different chains with order execution time of only a few minutes and without using any other bridge.

6. Tokennomics

a. Token allocation

The total supply of 1,000,000,000 HFT tokens will be specifically allocated as follows:
• 19.32% – core team (four-year vesting)
• 25% – early investors (four-year vesting)
• 2.5% – future hires ( four-year vesting) year vesting)
• 53.18% – ecosystem development
o 18.54% to ecosystem partners
o 13.08% to community rewards (NFTs + rake the rewards + exchange distribution)
o 9.54% for future community rewards
o 7.50% to designated market maker loans
o 2.52% to vendors and early service providers
o 1.00% to the community treasury
o 1.00% for Hashverse rewards

b. Token use case

• Governance: Hashflow governance will follow a Voting Margin Token model where voting rights are determined based on the amount of HFT staking as well as the length of time the HFT is locked. Escrow grants users the right to vote and manage the future of the protocol. This includes decisions regarding protocol fees, marketing, and code development.
• In-DAO Health & Rewards: Hashverse is the DAO management and control platform. Users must continuously adjust the amount and duration of their staked tokens to maintain voting in the Hashverse. The protocol will continue to reward the most active members of the community, and the user’s Hashverse presence will play an important role in redeeming these rewards.

c. Token vesting schedule

The time to unlock HFT tokens will be as follows:
• Core Team: With an allotted number of tokens of 190,000,000 HFT, of which initial 25% will be allocated one year from the time of issuance of HFT tokens. (TGE), then the remaining 75% will be amortized monthly over 3 years.
• Investors and Market Makers: Initial 25% will be allocated one year from the time of HFT token issuance (TGE), then the remaining 75% will be allocated monthly within 3 year.
• DMM: This number of HFT tokens will be for lending to DMM for liquidity and there will be no lock-up time and no token allocation.
• Community Rewards (NFT, Trading, Market Generation, LP Rewards): These tokens will not be locked or may be locked.
• The number of HFT tokens in the community treasury will not have a specific allocation time and can be used by the community to fund projects in the Hashflow ecosystem through the governance process.


7. Investors, partners

On July 21, 2022, Hashflow successfully raised a total of $28.2M including $25M invested in Serie A by famous names like Jump Crypto, Wintermute, and GSR.
Previously, Hashflow also raised $3.2 million in Seed round capital from large funds and different investors led by Dragonfly Capital, Electric Capital, Galaxy Digital, Unanimous Capital, Balaji Srinivasan



Haskflow funding rounds:


8. Roadmap

• Cross-chain swap launch.
• Transactions without gas fees (Gasless).

• Solana integration.
• Smart Order-Routing
• Hashverse implementation.

• Finalize the rest of the product structure.
• Deploy Limit Orders.

9. On-chain indicator

Hashflow is currently operating on 5 chains with a total TVL of about 2.4M$, a rather modest number

Sort TVL by chains on which Hashflow is active

Trading volume on Ethereum is still leading in 5 chains with over 17M$ on Nov 2nd. The source:

However, trading volume on Ethereum has also decreased significantly compared to 2021 and early 2022 with the volume reaching more than 752M$ in January 2002, October 2022 recorded a record drop of just over 44M$. The source:

The number of traders also decreased significantly, only 2256 active traders in October, down more than 2 times compared to September with 4968 traders. In October 2021, this number reached 24,129 traders trading on the platform

The number of traders also decreased significantly, only 2256 active traders in October, down more than 2 times compared to September with 4968 traders. In October 2021, this number reached 24,129 traders trading on the platform

Two exchanges Binance and MEXC have announced to list $HFT:
• On October 31, Binance officially announced Hashflow as the 131st launchpool project and will also list HFT at 20:00 on November 7 with the trading pair. HFT/BTC, HFT/BUSD and HFT/USDT

• MEXC will list Hashflow (HFT) in the innovation zone and open trading for the HFT/USDT trading pair. The specific timeline is as follows: HFT/USDT transaction: 20:00, 11/07/2022 (VN time)

10. Conclusion

Hashflow connects DeFi traders with top market makers. Traders can receive live quotes from market markers and stream transactions on-chain using the Web3 wallet.

With superior features such as very small spreads, zero slippage, low gas and anti-MEV, Hashflow will be one of Defi traders’ favorite AMMs.

Disclaimer:  BingX does not endorse and assumes no responsibility or liability for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this site. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company.