What is Copy Trading – How Does it Work, Where to Start and How to Choose a Lead Trader?
Bitcoin Miner Argo Blockchain Raises $27M to Ease Liquidity Pressures

MakerDAO to Invest $500M in US Treasuries and Corporate Bonds

Join the Trading Community: Learn & Earn with BingX.

Today’s Cryptocurrency Headline

The community governing MakerDAO, the decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) behind stablecoin DAI, has allocated 500 million DAI to invest in US short-term Treasury bonds and corporate bonds. The DAO intends to invest 80% of its allocation into US Short-Term Treasuries, and the other 20% of the total allocation will be put into IG Corporate Bonds.

BingX’s Bitcoin Chart

Source: TradingView & BingX

Bitcoin is down 1.64% over the last 24 hours and fell to an intraday low of $19,861.00. The 20-day exponential moving average (EMA) ($19,712) has flattened out, and the relative strength index (RSI) is above the midpoint, indicating that bulls have a slight edge. If the price sustains above the $20,000, the BTC/USDT pair could then rally to $22,000.

Disclaimer: BingX does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. BingX is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned in the article.