Table of Contents
- 1 About Coin98
- 2 About Coin98 Token—C98
- 2.1 Token Economic Model
- 2.2 Token Use Case
- 2.3 Holder Wallet Address of C98(ERC-20)
- 2.4 Top 10 Holders of C98(From a Total of 55 Holders in ERC-20)
- 2.5 Holder Wallet Address of C98(BEP-20)
- 2.6 Top 10 Holders of C98(From a Total of 3533 Holders in BEP-20)
- 3 Value Analysis Of Coin98
- 4 Potential Risk Analysis Of Coin98
- 5 Risk Warning
Coin98 is a DeFi ecosystem with the aim of making it easy for users to access DeFi. To serve that goal, Coin98 has developed a set of products that fully serve the needs of users, including Coin98 Wallet, Coin98 Exchange, and Coin98 Portfolio.
Coin98 Wallet is a non-custodial wallet used to store, send, and receive multi-chain digital assets. More than that, Coin98 Wallet aims to become the best DeFi gateway that brings smooth and seamless experiences to all users.
Currently, users can trade crypto assets with the built-in DEX on Coin98 Mobile Wallet, and access to DeFi services via Chrome Extension and Wallet Connect.
Coin98 Wallet has acquired more than 200,000 users worldwide, supporting multiple blockchains, available on mobile, browser extension, and website after a year of launch.
Coin98 Mobile Wallet
Coin98 Wallet is a non-custodial digital wallet that acts as a gateway, connecting users to the DeFi world.
Store, Send & receive coins/tokens
Users can store coins and tokens on Coin98 Wallet. Currently, Coin98 Mobile Wallet supports the following blockchains:
Users can access DApps on Coin98 Wallet with Coin98 Wallet DApp Browse. Coin98 Wallet supports many DApps:
- DEXs: UniSwap, MooniSwap, Tokenlon, KyberSwap (Ethereum), PancakeSwap & Dino Exchange (Binance Smart Chain), MDEX (Huobi ECO Chain), 1inch (Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain), Pangolin (Avalanche), LaunchZone (LaunchZone), Saber (Solana), QuickSwap (Polygon).
- Finance: Compound, Aave, Curve, Zerion, Parrot Finance, InstaDApp,…
- Starter: Polkastarter, Poolz, Westarter.
- Farm & Stake: Coin98 Staking Pool, Stake OGN, LunaSwap, Ox Staking, Lido Staking,…
- Utilities: INV Delegate, Bidali, Snapshot, Keep3R Network.
- Games: CryptoKitties, PoolTogether, My Crypto Heroes, Pool Together, Gods Unchained.
Manage Exchange Portfolio
Coin98 Wallet is not only a secure digital wallet but also a convenient and smart tool to manage portfolios. Users can import portfolios from external sources by connecting their accounts from different Exchange platforms to Coin98 Wallet. Currently, Coin98 Wallet supports API connection for 9 Exchange platforms, including FTX, Binance, Huobi, OKEx, KuCoin, Bibox, Bittrex, Poloniex, and Bitfinex.
Coin98 Extension Wallet
Coin98 Wallet Extension currently supports Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Heco, Solana, Near, Avalanche C-chain, Avalanche X-Chain, Tron, Polygon, Fantom, Polkadot, Kusama, Cosmos, THORChain, Terra, Band, Kava, Persistence, TomoChain.
Currently, Coin98 Wallet code is being audited by Certik, one of the leading blockchain security companies.
Coin98 Exchange powers instant and secure swap for a seamless experience across different blockchains with just one Multi-chain wallet on a single platform.
Coin98 Portfolio is a pure crypto portfolio tracking product, allowing users to monitor portfolios and price changes any time of the day, track and manage the growth of their assets with multi-chain wallet addresses.
Main Team of Coin98
Coin98 is a project with a 100% Vietnamese team, experienced and built long-term products in the Crypto industry. Coin98’s founding team includes:
- Le Thanh: Co-Founder of Coin98, he is the founder of Coin98 Community, spent 4 years and developed Coin98 as it is today. Besides developing the Coin98 ecosystem, Mr Thanh is also an advisor of a number of other domestic and foreign Crypto projects.
- Nguyen The Vinh: Co-Founder of Coin98, he is the manager of the technical department in Coin98, developing all the company’s products.
VC Fund Back up Coin98
Coin98 has raised 12.5MM USD from two rounds of private token sales.
Coin98 Labs completes a seed round of $1.25 M, led by Hashed, ParaFi capital, Spartan Capital andMulticoin Capital.
And at the end of May 2021. Coin98 successfully concluded an $11.25M strategic funding round, Investors include ParaFi Capital, IOSG Ventures, GBV Capital, Nascent, SNZ, Asymm Ventures, NGC Ventures, Vessel Capital, BTC12 Capital, Evernew Capital, AU21 Capital, Solidity Ventures, Paribus Ventures, Origin Capital, Moonwhale Ventures, K300 Ventures, Magnus Capital, Kyros Ventures, Spark Digital Capital, Black Mamba Ventures, HC Ventures, STC Capital, BTA Ventures, Basics Capital, Serum Stakers, Consensus Lab, Raptor Capital, Shima Capital, Gate Labs, Everse Capital, TAG Ventures, GTA Ventures, and others.
Number of Fans on Each Social Media
About Coin98 Token—C98
Token Economic Model
The Supply of Token:
- Circulating Supply: 185,000,000 C98.
- Total Supply: 185,000,000 C98.
- Max Supply: 1,000,000,000 C98
C98 Token Allocation
- Ecosystem Growth: 21.00%.
- Community Development: 20%.
- Team: 20.00%.
- Strategic Sales: 15%.
- Treasury: 12%.
- Seed Sale: 5%.
- Binance Launchpad Sale: 5%.
- Advisors: 2%
C98 Token Unlocking Schedule
The C98 token unlocking schedule will take place as follows:
- Ecosystem Growth: 4 years vesting, 30% at TGE (Token Generation Event), then locked for 1 year and unlocked every block from year 2.
- Community Development: 4 years vesting, 30% at TGE (Token Generation Event), then locked for 1 year and unlocked every block from the 2nd year.
- Team: 4 years vesting, 1 year lock and unlock in each block from the 2nd year.
- Strategic Sale: 2 years vesting, 1-year lock and unlock block by block from 2nd year.
- Treasury: 4 years vesting, 10% at TGE (Token Generation Event), then locked for 1 year and unlocked every block from year 2.
- Seed Sale : 3 years vesting, 1 year lock and unlock in each block from the 2nd year.
- Binance Launchpad Sale: 100% Unlocked at TGE.
- Advisors : 3 years vesting, 1-year lock and unlock by block from 2nd year.
Token Use Case
C98 is Coin98’s Ecosystem Token, C98 will be used for the following purposes:
- Transaction fee: For each transaction on Coin98 Exchange, Coin98 will collect a part of the transaction fee.
- Product development: C98 revenue from transaction fees or other sources, will be used to further encourage Coin98 contributors including Liquidity Provider, Staker, Users,…
- Staking incentives: C98 will be used to reward Liquidity Providers on Coin98 Exchange.
- Governance: As a DeFi protocol and wanting to empower the community, Coin98 allows C98 staking users to make Proposals and be decided by the community.
Unique Membership Rights: C98 holders will be divided into tiers and enjoy Incentives from Coin98, including benefits when participating in Coin98 products (Coin98 Launchpad, Coin98 Exchange, …) and events from Coin98’s partners.
Holder Wallet Address of C98(ERC-20)
Top 10 Holders of C98(From a Total of 55 Holders in ERC-20)
Holder Wallet Address of C98(BEP-20)
Top 10 Holders of C98(From a Total of 3533 Holders in BEP-20)
Value Analysis Of Coin98
1.300,000 Coin98 Wallet Users in Vietnam
Coin98 Wallet has 300,000 users, 650,000 wallet addresses and 120 million trading volume in Vietnam. Coin98 Wallet Wallet’s cumulative user base in Vietnam is Coin98’s advantage as a cross-chain aggregated trading protocol.
Potential Risk Analysis Of Coin98
1.Potential Competitors: O3 Swap
O3 Swap is the first cross-chain aggregation protocol to enable the free trading of native assets between heterogeneous chains, providing users with a “one-click” cross-chain asset swap experience by deploying the “Aggregators and Assets Cross-Chain Pool” model on different public chains and Layer2 networks 167560 plus cross-chain transactions.
Founded in Tokyo in 2017, the O3Labs team was one of the world’s first crypto wallet development teams, and its product, O3 Wallet, was the most popular wallet in neo at the time. Since its development, O3 Wallet has become the mainstream encrypted wallet in Japan, Europe and the United States.
2.Cryptocurrency Investors in Vietnam
On the one hand, Coin98 does not disclose Coin98 wallet’s user share in Vietnam’s crypto wallet market. On the other hand, we think the concern is the level of participation of Vietnamese crypto market investors in decentralized exchanges and the need for multi-chain asset transfers. DeFi currently has fewer than 3 million participating users worldwide, locks around $50 billion, and decentralized exchanges trade around $3 billion in 24-hour trading. The awareness and involvement of investors in the cryptocurrency market for DeFi still need to be advanced. This means that Coin98 takes a long time and effort to guide and educate users of Coin98 Wallet to be effective.
3.Local Legal Compliance in Vietnam
In addition, Vietnam’s central bank banned commercial banks and payment service providers from trading in cryptocurrencies in 2018, which are still not recognized by Vietnamese law. Compliance with the decentralized exchange services provided by Coin98 is also a matter of concern.
The new listing project analysis content is for informational purposes only. You are forbidden to construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.